◎ 需提交的文件  ○ 追加提交的文件(任意)

Short-term CourseLong-term CourseFrom ApplicantNotes
Application Forms (designated by SJLS)Wrilten by applicant in Japanese/ English or Korean


Photographs (4cmx3cm)Taken within the last 3 months
Photocopy of PassportPhotograph, visa and stamp page if you have been to Japan
Graduation Certificate (from the last school attended)If you are a current high school or university student, submit a certificate showing expected graduation date.
Evidence of Japanese Learning Exprience (should include length and & total hours of study)Submit one of below.
・Transcript from university/ high school (including Japanese subject)
・Learning Certificate from Japane language institute
・Result of Examination for Japanese Language Proficiency
・Result of Examination for Japanese University Admis-sion for International Students
Certificate of Student Status/ Leave of Absence certificateIf currently studying at university or college etc
Certificate of EmploymentIf you are currently working fulltime (should include position, employment period etc.)
Photocopy of Residence Card (both sides)If you are a resident of Japan
DeclarationAbout observant school rules