- Admissions（For applicants）
To provide practical Japanese education designed especially for students from non-kanji countries through intensive lesson conducted in small class sizes.
- Target: Applicants who wish to apply April class 2020
- Must enroll in more than 6 months course
- Must be a high school graduate or above. (Minimum 12 years of formal education)
- Required to have strong will to keep learning Japanese with clear objective.
- Fixed number: 100 students total
Deadline to apply: End of October 2019
(Working holiday visa/spouse visa holder: the end of Feb 2020)
SEIGAN JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
3-2-9 Nagai, Sumiyoshi-Ku, Osaka, 558-0003 Japan
|TEL / FAX||
+81-6-6606-0238 / +81-6-6606-6601
Mon to Fri, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Except Japanese national holidays and school holidays)