- Admissions（For applicants）
To provide practical Japanese education designed especially for students from non-kanji countries through intensive lesson conducted in small class sizes.
- Target: Applicants who wish to apply October inteke or April intake (Every year)
Must enroll in from 1year course
The April course: 2years
The October course:1.5years
- Must be a high school graduate or above. (Minimum 12 years of formal education)
- Required to have strong will to keep learning Japanese with clear objective.
- Must enroll in from 1year course
- Fixed number: 150 students total
SEIGAN JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
3-2-9 Nagai, Sumiyoshi-Ku, Osaka, 558-0003 Japan
|TEL / FAX||
+81-6-6606-0238 / +81-6-6606-6601
【Head of Academic Affairs(教務主任)】
Mon – Fri, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.